quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2009

Relief II

Once upon the time I was an unrelenting bastard, I believed in dreams and in the future, happy children´s faces smiling at me.
Too many things have changed; Now I´ve got this dissent inside me. I don´t believe in anything besides the end.
The world is riddled of blood diamonds and suffering, agony and miserliness which are concerted to the scenes we´ve been seeing every day around the world.
They spur the war onto us and outline the world if it was a simple math problem
My blueprint doesn´t look for changes, it does look for the easiest way to stop the biggest problem
I´m against the sickening leverage which rules the Earth, this world made-up of the men who only thinks in amassing richness and suffering
Let´s broach the status-quo and make them bleed too
I´m from the opposite fringe which has given up on assessing, which has already spot the causers of the main issues
Let´s stop idling and let´s kill them all tandem in spite of we don´t want their blood running on our bodies
Ain´t no haven. Forget about it.

Nenhum comentário: