sexta-feira, 12 de junho de 2009

Relief

They´ve been looting since I was born and nothing has been done to halt that.
The Earth is a shameful foiled.
Everyone conveying the worst things they´ve got inside
Nobody even reel before doing the worst things they are capable to do
Nonetheless, I wage my particular struggle against the ones who don´t deserve to laugh at the end
I don´t accept any bounties from people or scores of men I don´t trust
They can be pervasive, but nothing has changed me, and nothing will do
I´ve got the stream to be against, whatsoever shows up in my way
I´m one of the few left from the good crop
And I respect the breadth of the Humanity though I always want to tap the discordance
Let´s maul the bad, the evil
And round up who really deserves to be alive
Put all the scamp and the filthy in a big kennel and let´s plunge into the lightness
I do want a veer in the way Humanity is going even if it is lagging
I´ve got enough patience

Nenhum comentário: